Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the supply chain, and continuously improving the processes. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Coordinate all phases of material sourcing, planning, procurement, and logistics.
- Ensure timely deliveries for customer deadlines.
- Simplify processes and increase transparency and effective communication between departments.
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures regarding working with suppliers.
- Stay up to date on market norms and trends to stay on the forefront of innovation.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure processes are running smoothly and on time.
- Recommend any cost saving options.
- Negotiate with new suppliers.
- Oversee inventory control and work on efficient turnover.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain Management.
- 5+ years of experience working in supply chain management is required.
- APICS supply chain certification is a plus.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must be familiar with ERP and purchasing systems.
- Previous experience working within an MRP environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.