Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overseeing the supply chain processes and optimize them to deliver customer satisfaction. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work cross departmentally to fully realize the structure of the organization to better optimize processes.
- Understand the customer’s experience, and work to develop the supply chain to better enhance that experience.
- Ensure that all products are delivered on time and of the best quality.
- Analyze customer feedback in order to make recommendations for improvements.
- Oversee new initiatives to update service standards.
- Coordinate and direct new teams dedicated to optimization and standardization.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement that inspires employees to work better.
- Act in a leadership capacity to any direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management is required, Master’s Degree highly preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in supply chain management, preferably with a focus on customer service.
- 2 years of management experience is required.
- Must have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- APICS supply chain management certification is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.