Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Supportive Housing Case Manager. The Supportive Housing Case Manager will be responsible for providing case management services to occupants of a permanent supportive housing complex in order to foster residential stability and independence. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work with residents to provide case management in a supportive housing environment.
- Keep all residents informed to the resources available to them, and refer them to the services they need.
- Document all cases in a database to track progression and results.
- Work with all other parties involved in running the supportive housing complex to ensure all operations run smoothly.
- Work on ensuring the housing complex is at maximum use by filling any vacancies that may arise.
- Act in compliance with HIPPA, and other relevant laws, rules, and regulations regarding occupant health.
- Collect data on the results of residents and analyze the data to determine effective methods.
- Assist with clerical duties at the front desk such as answering phones and greeting guests.
- Act as the face of the supportive housing unit to all internal residents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience working in supportive housing environment for the homeless.
- Strong verbal, written, and in person communication skills are required.
- Must have a strong sense of empathy to understand what individuals may be going through in order to better assist them.
- Experience working with a diverse group of residents across all age, race, ethnicity, identity, disability, orientation, and economics status is preferred.
- Must be extremely organized in order to focus on multiple ongoing cases.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Driver’s license is required for light travel on occasion.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.