Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Systems Analyst. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for the company’s database systems and enterprise applications. They will also be in charge of driving customer satisfaction by ensuring technical and analytical excellence. This is a full time permanent position.
- Work on Microsoft SSIS packages to be transitioned into enterprise applications.
- Prepare software to send off to business units.
- Oversee the support business process and company organizational functions including financials as well as business and operational systems.
- Complete verification of software requirements to ensure quality standards.
- Analyze data, integrate software, and ensure conversion is successful.
- Play a role in all aspects of application development as well as updates to old applications.
- Meet with all interested parties to analyze requirements and needs to implement into functional requirements.
- Manage ERP, CRM, and PLM applications.
- Oversee SQL database installs.
- Oversee the creation and updating of all technical training guides and documents.
- Provide IT support to the facility as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant field required.
- 3 years working as an ERP Administrator, Systems Analyst, DBA, or a similar role.
- Must be knowledgeable on:
- SQL Server
- Understanding of the software development cycle and data warehousing.
- Must have experience developing reports and designing enterprise systems.
- Certification within the industry preferred. (MCSE, MCDBA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.