Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team. The Talent Acquisition Manager will create the organization’s recruiting strategy, identify sources, and develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the organization’s staffing needs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans; recruiting and staffing logistics.
- Develop a strong pipeline of candidates through networking and direct sourcing.
- Engage in consistent sourcing to build candidate pools for open and future roles.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans, implementation, and an efficient onboarding process.
- Utilize social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Represent organization to increase brand awareness in key talent pools.
- Attend career and networking events after company business hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a 5+ years’ experience required.
- Must possess general knowledge of all aspects of human resource management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to connect with others.
- Excellent time and project management skills are a must.
- Ability to fluently manage the full recruitment life cycle for more than one position simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.