Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced and talented Tax Analyst to join their team. The Tax Analyst will be responsible for providing high net worth clientele with accounting and financial support services. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Communicate with clientele and their associated staff, business partners, etc. as necessary to perform required services.
- Take personal responsibility as an acting client financial advocate.
- Perform reviews of financial reports from account associates which can include: investment performance, net worth, W-2s, 1099s, Schedule H, Payroll, etc.
- Prepare financial statements, net worth, income tax projections, income tax returns (individual, trust, foundation, entity, gift), as well as quarterly and annual compliance filings for clients.
- Review financial statements and accounting records prepared by client employed staff.
- Perform income tax research for team members as necessary.
- Ensure tax compliance of private foundations, assists with administration as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- 5+ years of financial analysis and tax accounting experience are needed.
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Candidates will need to have a high degree of integrity, be self-motivated with the ability to work in a team setting and have a strong interest in tax and accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research and organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.