Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Tax Manager. The Tax Manager will be responsible for assisting with all tax related matters, in addition to various other tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Estimate tax provisions and prepare their timelines.
- Analyze the general ledger and note any tax transactions.
- Oversee preparations for corporate income tax apportionment.
- Track all fixed assets and reconciliations to determine tax depreciation.
- Carry out research to develop new tactics and methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 3+ years of experience in tax accounting is needed.
- Must be knowledgeable on all local, state, and federal tax rules and regulations.
- Attention to detail is required.
- CPA license is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.