Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a self-motivated Technical Project Manager. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for implementing company strategies and coordinating projects as needed for the company. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Communicate with senior management to implement projects in way to meet goals and objectives on time and in line with the company’s strategy.
- Plan out the entire course of the project including budgets and contracts.
- Determine what teams will be required to work on projects, and how the work will be broken down between them.
- Ensure all teams stay on schedule and on task as needed.
- Carry out thorough documentation during project implementation in order to keep a strict record of all decisions and relevant occurrences.
- Coordinate meetings with all interested parties as needed during the project to check in and assess progress.
- Act in a leadership capacity to the project team and motivate all individuals to complete the project on time.
- Conduct analysis of project success following completion to determine takeaways and best practices for future undertakings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience working in project management is required, or experience in project management with PMP or PgMP certification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to motivate and drive change.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Project, Primavera, and Sharepoint.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.