Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Telecom Manager to join their team. The Telecom Manager will be responsible for the technical and financial operations of the Information Services team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage telecommunications staff and technical support for call agents.
- Oversee development, integration or modification of various telecommunication services or systems.
- Establish network system standards and policies concerning connectivity, operation, and growth.
- Achieve best pricing through acquisition negotiation.
- Monitor telecom inventory for all company locations.
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is highly preferred.
- 4+ years of management/supervisory experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical documentation.
- Solid organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Must be a team player and customer service driven.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical users required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.