Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a financial professional experienced in treasury finance to take on the role of the Treasury Finance Specialist. The specialist will be responsible for a variety of duties throughout treasury and compliance processes for financial transactions on the behalf of clientele. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensuring accurate information and bank applications by reviewing financial transactions. This will include Federal wires, ACH batches, and checks.
- Provide support and maintain updates to internal resources.
- Communicating with financial institutions for or with clients on an as needed basis.
- Learn and show understanding of a wide variety of banking platforms.
- Complete electronic approvals and releases.
- Provide training as necessary for new banking features.
- Maintain and organize client files on banking and administration.
- Track incoming checks and physical/digital deposits in a log system.
- Watch list monitoring, clear alerts as necessary.
- Ensure adherence / compliance to audit and control policies.
- Coordinate and complete projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or another relevant field is required.
- 2+ years of experience in Treasury Finance, Accounting, or Banking with electronic transactions is needed.
- An understanding of OFAC compliance is required.
- Must have a very high attention to detail with the ability to multitask while ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Must be able to work in a high demand / fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to complete large projects while balancing multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, LexisNexis, Check Factory, and a variety of online banking platforms.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.