Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly talented UX/UI Designer to join their team. The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for designing software solutions for products currently on the market, and others in the prototype development stage. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Design product solutions in the form of web and mobile applications.
- Outline in depth specifications for design needs in future products.
- Oversee prototyping.
- Attend planning meetings to determine prioritize and work efficiently.
- Conduct quality assurance and usability testing to ensure a positive user experience.
- Retain and grow knowledge on industry trends and practices.
- Master’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Web Design or related field required.
- 3 years of experience in software design and implementation required.
- 1 year of producing software solutions for a company utilizing mobile and online offerings required.
- Must be comfortable using Agile & Scrum.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is needed.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.