Location: Johnstown, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor. The Warehouse Supervisor will oversee all warehouse activities and ensure they are completed in a safe, efficient, and cost effective manner. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation stocking, safety and distribution of equipment and supplies and maintenance of inventory.
- Develop a plan for process in and out of all inventory materials through all necessary channels.
- Establish goals and standards in regard to productivity levels and quality of work to meet the expectations of both management and customers.
- Act in a leadership capacity to motivate employees and promote a safe work environment.
- Focus on continuous process improvement to remain at peak efficiency.
- Track and maintain accuracy of reported data and current reports.
- Establish and enforce all warehouse standards and procedures.
- Advise of budget-related needs and control spending regarding production volume.
- Associate’s degree highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in a warehouse management role is required.
- Must be familiar with process improvement.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Must be detail-oriented and have basic computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team is a must.
- Must be able to lift to 50lbs.
- Lean manufacturing principles and practice are highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.