Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Wireless RF Field Engineer & Manager. The Wireless RF Field Engineer & Manager will be responsible for overseeing in building wireless projects for clients throughout the whole process. This is a full-time, permanent position with 80% local and overnight travel.
- Carry out surveying, proposing and the subsequent design of neutral host DAS systems.
- Understand link budgets to estimate and optimize performance of the DAS systems.
- Troubleshoot any DAS problems, and seek out solutions.
- Write up estimates, proposals, and quotes for clients.
- Oversee the timeline and schedule of all projects, and ensure that management receives deliverables on time.
- Provide leadership to field teams as needed to ensure they stay on task and ahead of schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience working as an RF Engineer, Construction or Project Manager.
- Experience with DAS OEMs is required, and certifications are preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required, specifically Excel.
- Must be knowledgeable on DAS equipment and best practices.
- Familiarity with all public safety systems code, regulations and requirements is needed.
- Must be proficient with iBwave software, certifications are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.