Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Plant Maintenance Manager who will manage the maintenance staff in a large industrial plant facility. This is a full-time, permanent position. First-shift, off-shift maintenance, and occasional on-call required.
- Coordinate all maintenance activities.
- Oversee staff of 50+ employees on various shifts.
- Collaborate with management and maintenance.
- Evaluates staff and make hiring and termination recommendations; and ensure that staff are trained in complex maintenance activities and are following standard operating procedures.
- Perform quality checks of all machinery, tools, and equipment.
- Delegate tasks and troubleshoot breakdowns, repairs and problem areas as needed.
- Address questions and provide information related to project concerns to company and vendors.
- Develop, interpret and implement policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma combined with relative work experience is required.
- 3 years of experience in a supervisory position is required, food and beverage industry highly desirable.
- Must be knowledgeable with mechanical systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite is required.
- Must have excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.