Location: Rensselaer, NY
Our client is currently seeking an A/P-A/R Clerk. The A/P-A/R Clerk will be responsible for managing company revenue and invoices, in addition to completing payable and receivable transactions in a timely manner. This is a full-time, temporary six-week assignment.
- Verifies and manages all account transaction information.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting and analyzing account trends.
- Files and sorts transaction history and related documents.
- Secures financial information through database backups and following control procedures.
- Maintains and tracks insufficient payments.
- Associate’s Degree in an accounting related field is required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.