Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for representing the company in the Northeast territory, communicating with new and existing clients, generating new business, and meeting annual sales goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Execute and strive to exceed company’s customer-base goals.
- Place and keep track of client orders.
- Communicate effectively with other coworkers in regards to processing and resolving client issues.
- Answer and reply to incoming client correspondence in a timely manner.
- Obtain needed information in order to generate quotes and sample requests.
- Schedule frequent client calls and visits on existing and potential accounts.
- Keep records of company objectives and performance status.
- Proactively reach out to clients to inform of any shipping delays or backorders.
- Manage a shared calendar for travelling, scheduled appointments, cold calls, and client visits.
- Poses a highly-motivated and energetic work-ethic.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to persuade new accounts.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize work-load in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or another relevant field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role with success is highly preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills.
- Superb time management and scheduling skills are needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be a self-motivated and disciplined with a strong work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation is needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.