Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is a public accounting firm currently seeking an Accountant. The Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of state and federal tax returns for both individual and corporate accounts. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare personal, corporate, partnership, and S-corp returns.
- Review tax returns and perform general tax accounting work.
- Prepare financial statements, payroll tax returns, and amended returns.
- Perform tax planning and analysis through the review and research of taxation issues.
- Improve upon existing client relationships and assist in the development of new client relationships.
- Assist with administrative support duties such as client bookkeeping and payroll as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field is required.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience is needed.
- CPA License is required.
- Must have experience with general accounting, bookkeeping, reconciliations, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency using tax programs and software is needed.
- Must be able to work with confidential client matters.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.