Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Accounting Associate. The Accounting Associate will be responsible for providing assistance to the accounting team by supporting them through various tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Support the audit engagement team.
- Carry out testing and report results.
- Develop electronic documents to prepare for external audits.
- Stay up to date on current practices and policies in audit and accounting.
- Interact with clients and team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- CPA license is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.