Location: Pittsfield, MA
Our client is currently seeking an Accountant to join their team. The Accountant will be assisting the organization with all basic accounting tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist with audits, compilations, reviews, and tax preparation.
- Review of daily cash transaction and general ledger maintenance.
- Process all payroll accounts and bonuses bi-monthly.
- Process all Accounts Payable transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enter and review invoices before processing.
- Manage vendor relationships and documentation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree & 3+ years of Accounting experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
- Strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.