Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing and maintain records of all accounts payable transactions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Scan, process, and code all transactions on a daily basis.
- Keep all documentation together, including invoices, applications, and checks.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors over the phone and through email.
- Process and reconcile company credit card transactions.
- See to any problems that arise with invoices or credit card transactions.
- Assist with audits and provide the necessary information.
- Provide administrative support when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable is needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to meet track and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.