Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing and maintain records of all accounts payable transactions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Scan, process, and code all transactions on a daily basis.
- Keep all documentation together, including invoices, applications, and checks.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors over the phone and through email.
- Process and reconcile company credit card transactions.
- See to any problems that arise with invoices or credit card transactions.
- Process checks weekly.
- Update all vendor records with new documents.
- Assist with audits and provide the necessary information.
- Other A/P duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable is needed.
- Experience with Sage 300 software (Timberline, Timberscan) is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to meet track and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.