Location: Malta, NY
Our client is currently seeking a detail oriented Administrative Assistant to join their organization. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing office support to the staff and various other administrative duties. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Greet office visitors in a friendly and cheery manner.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and manage the calendar.
- Attend to outgoing and certified mail.
- Manage all correspondence between clients.
- Work with clients to schedule meetings.
- Prepare paperwork and documentation when needed.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is needed.
- Experience working with social media platforms (Facebook) is required.
- Must be very well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be experienced using Google Calendar.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.