Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting with communications, filing, scheduling, projects, and other administrative support tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Maintain a calendar including appointments, meetings, etc.
- Draft correspondence, letters, and documents, and prepare reports.
- Schedule and plan for meetings and corporate functions.
- Oversee the distribution of all company mail, faxes, and communications.
- Process and file documents such as purchase orders and wire payments.
- Field incoming calls and answer phone lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or another relevant degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support is required.
- Knowledge or experience working with an ERP system is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to work between multiple tasks concurrently to meet deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.