Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing office support. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Handles multiple phone lines and provides customers with information, or redirects them to the appropriate staff member.
- Attends meetings and support admin duties of the Senior Director.
- Provides non-clinical support.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, and travel for staff when needed.
- Coordinates and manages distribution of correspondence and materials to providers.
- Maintains a high level of data quality and record keeping.
- Associates Degree is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative capacity required.
- Must be very well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.