Location: Colonie, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide professional administrative throughout the organization. This is a full time, permanent.
- Provide complete administrative support, including answering and directing telephone calls and making return calls as needed, composing and handling correspondence, greeting visitors, copying, faxing, and timely distribution and flow of mail.
- Prepare spreadsheets, charts, reports, and presentations for appropriate staff members.
- Organize and file electronic and paper documents to ensure materials are readily accessible and file maintenance is up to date.
- Maintain confidentiality of information on projects, correspondence and other written or oral items.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must have previous administrative support experience.
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize many assignments.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.