Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative/Billing Specialist. The Administrative/Billing Specialist will be responsible for assisting the office administrator with billing (A/P, A/R), and various clerical tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist with various clerical and administrative tasks.
- Willing to travel locally when needed.
- Create files and maintain proper organization.
- Assist with billing and collections while following company procedures.
- Coordinate catering, visitor access, and set-ups for meetings.
- Maintain various reception duties; answering phones, greeting clients, etc..
- Backup support to the receptionist and staff.
- 3+ years of billing experience is needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Chrome River experience is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.