Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking a forward-looking and ambitious Architect to join their growing team. The Architect will be responsible for all phases of the architectural process on a project. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Contribute to the design, development and management of projects.
- Manage and direct creative personnel, resources, and processes.
- Review work reports and communicate any needs and concerns to employees.
- Create and propose budget and time estimations.
- Create sketches and technical drawings in CADD for projects.
- Generate proposals, work plans, schedules and follow up accordingly.
- Act as an intermediary between team members and clients to insure smooth work flow and successful project delivery.
- Train other staff as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is required, Master’s preferred.
- 5+ years of architecture experience is needed.
- Must be registered as a NYS Architect or have ability to become registered.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills are required to coordinate cross departmentally on large projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.