Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Accountant who will be responsible for processing and maintaining records for a property management company. This is a full-time, contract position.
- Review and analyze all invoices and orders prior to payment.
- Maintain and confirm budget requirements.
- Oversee company procedures and financial controls.
- Communicate with vendors over the phone and through email and resolve inquiries as needed.
- Process and reconcile bank statements on a regular basis.
- Associate degree in Accounting is required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in construction or property management is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.