Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Installer. The Assistant Installer will be responsible for assisting with the completion of installs and service calls. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Equipment interconnection and cable routing
- Pre-wire and retro-wire standards and practices
- Trim-out standards and practices for intermediate systems, including security systems
- Basic troubleshooting of simple systems
- Set-up of smaller, one-room systems
- Product education, as needed and available
- Completion Control4 Automation Programmer within 12 months
- Completion of URC Programming training within the first year
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detailed, organized, and multitask driven
- Ability to work in a hands-on environment
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.