Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager who will support the firm in business developments and marketing. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Research project opportunities, developing project proposals, marketing materials and, business development activities.
- Maintain company website and all social media.
- Provide graphic design assistance for company and projects as needed.
- Collaborate, research and produce proposal responses to RFQ’s and RFP’s.
- Review and edit proposals.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Provide other admin duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, or related field is required.
- 4 years of experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient in graphic design is required.
- Experience working with technical staff is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.