Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Associate Network Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time, temp to perm position.
- Designs and plans network systems.
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network systems.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Bachelor of Science degree or 2 years of experience is required.
- CCENT or A+ is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.