Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Audit Associate in public accounting to assist them in developing and carrying out their audit process for external clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Carry out audit procedures for external clients.
- Ensure engagement risks are identified, and necessary follow up procedures are carried out.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all clients to generate a continued partnership.
- Assist and mentor junior staff with regards to audit procedures as necessary.
- Compile financial statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with auditing and other accounting procedures.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills, and have an attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- CPA license is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.