Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking an AutoCAD Technician. The AutoCAD Technician will be responsible for creating structural designs for facilities that meet client’s wants and needs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop drawings using AutoCAD to produce accurate and easy to read mockups for clients.
- Utilize company drafting and product standards in conjunction with drafting procedures and compliance requirements.
- Work with clients to assist in developing drawings and revisions.
- Present designs and ideas to clients in an understandable manner.
- An Associate’s degree is required.
- 2+ years of land development engineering experience is required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must.
- Must have an understanding of architectural design.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.