Location: Syracuse, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Bank Internal Audit Manager who will assist clients and handle company audits. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle, evaluate data, report audit results and complete audits as needed.
- Manage interviews with clientele.
- Communicate with the manager regarding necessary information, or assignment issues.
- Document procedures, process, and conclusion of work.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- 7+ years of experience is required.
- Must have client service industry experience and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, are required.
- Must be able to work outside of regular business hours.
- CIA or CFE designation is preferred.
- Must be able to travel to various locations throughout NYS.
- Must have reliable transportation.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.