Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Banking Systems Analyst experienced with software and systems used in Banks and Credit Unions. The Banking Systems Analyst will act as the liaison between IT and Operations, ensuring that all systems, processes, and product updates are appropriately implemented, tested, and maintained. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Understand the business requirements of the company, and translate those needs into technical requirements to be designed, created, and supported by the IT team.
- Performance testing, installation, and upgrades and assume all administrative responsibilities for the core systems.
- Documents the results of any tests performed using Crystal Reports.
- Assume responsibility for all system updates throughout the entire process from coordination to installation.
- Stay up to date on the company’s current products and services to better understand technical needs.
- Work with both internal and external parties.
- Assist in the development of the department’s annual budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology or Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent combination of experience.
- 4+ years of experience working in IT is required. Credit Union and Banking operations experience is also required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Must have 2+ years relevant experience in development and maintenance of software and systems, including: Symitar/Meridian Link.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports and SQL is required.
- Must have experience developing projects and creating reports.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.