Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Benefits & Compensation Manager. The Benefits & Compensation Manager will be responsible for overseeing accounting, payroll, and other accounting processes for employees globally. This is a full-time, contract position.
- Oversee the administration of payroll and benefits.
- Act in a lead role to the shared service teams and coordinate ADP processing for payroll.
- Coordinate the administration of benefits including 401K.
- Assist with payroll tax and any tax-related issues.
- Provide support during any internal or external audits.
- Coordinate the integration of compensation plans from acquired companies as needed.
- Prepare financial reports and analyses.
- Continually seek out new ways to improve the efficiency of all processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience is needed.
- Must have experience processing payroll, and working with an ERP system.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills are needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.