Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Billing Specialist/Coder to join their growing team! The Billing Specialist/Coder will be responsible for all aspects of the revenue cycle and payment processing along with patient coding. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage and document all patient data using proper coding systems.
- Protect medical record security with federal HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain a working relationship with customers and answer calls.
- Manage claims, including research and submission.
- Assist customers with billing inquiries.
- Follow up and on all past-due accounts.
- An Associate’s Degree is highly preferred.
- CPC license is required.
- 3 to 5 years billing experience in the healthcare industry required, PPM experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite needed, specifically in MS Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
- Must be able to work both as a part of a team and independently.
- Ability to prioritize and task manage between many assignments required.
- A strong attention to detail and ability focus on process efficiency required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.