Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Bookkeeper who will be responsible for keeping accurate records of financial transactions, preparation of monthly statements and financial reports, accounts payable management, and bank statement reconciliation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Bank account reconciliation and ledger maintenance.
- Financial statement and report preparation.
- Handle payroll.
- Receive and pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance is preferred.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience is required.
- Knowledge of reconciling and balancing accounts needed.
- Must have proficiency using ADP, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel).
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.