Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper who will handle accounts payable, accounts receivable, and maintain financial reports for multiple small companies. This is a part-time, contract position.
- Handle accounts payable, accounts receivable, and the generation of financial reports.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Prepare for annual audits and regulatory filings.
- Manage financial records for multiple client accounts and adhere to policies, procedures, and controls.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting is required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks is required.
- Proficient in cash and accrual accounting is a must.
- Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adhere to multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.