Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Brand Strategy Product Manager to oversee a product portfolio. The Brand Strategy Product Manager will be responsible for strategic development of new products, and their positioning within the market. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Coordinate and implement strategic development regarding research, market insights, and collateral.
- Take ownership of the company’s product portfolio, and become familiar with all features and benefits.
- Oversee and prioritize the development of new products.
- Keep track of industry trends, and constantly analyze the market to determine positioning.
- Develop customer personas, and utilize voice of the customer research to fully understand their wants and needs.
- Put together research to justify the development and launch of new products.
- Lead global and geographic product launches in coordination with other business functions.
- Develop marketing strategy that align to brand the organizational goals, increase awareness, and brand affinity.
- Develop 360 integrated campaigns from concept to planning, to execution, to analysis.
- Develop metrics and tracking programs to evaluate success, and continuously learn and optimize to improve ROI.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Chemistry or Engineering.
- MBA is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in product management is required.
- 25% travel is required in this position.
- Must have a background in sales and marketing.
- Proven history of product development, strategy, and execution is required.
- Must be a team player with great time management and organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.