Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking a CADD Technician. The CADD Technician will be responsible for performing various CADD tasks for engineering field work. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create CADD drafts and designs for site/civil systems.
- Maintain the latest versions of CADD software and learn updated
- Accurately draft all designs, design development, and construction drawings in accordance with supervisor’s directions and office standards.
- Research and implement applicable industry references such as ADA, ANSI, ASCE, and other industry standards when drafting drawings.
- Research and implement applicable NY State Building Codes as directed.
- An Associate’s degree with CADD training is required.
- CADD Technician Certificate and 1+ years of experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform some engineering related fieldwork is required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.