Location: Brooklyn, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Case Manager – RN. The Case Manager – RN will be responsible for traveling throughout the Brooklyn area to conduct nursing home and group home visits for members. This is a full-time, 4-month contract to hire position.
- Integrate principals of Care Management and person-centered service planning.
- Implement evidenced-based clinical guidelines.
- Knowledge of coverage guidelines and benefits.
- Understands clinical needs and disease processes for chronic physical and behavioral illnesses.
- Ability to effectively adapt to various communication and cognitive barriers.
- Demonstrate interdisciplinary leadership with care team.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task proficiently.
- Perform home visits within the service area.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 3+ Years of Clinical Experience (Psychiatric/Behavioral Health experience is a plus).
- Must have Valid New York RN License.
- Experience in home care, long-term care, and MLTC preferred.
- Familiarity in utilization review, concurrent review and/or risk management is a plus.
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.