Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Care Representative at their growing company. This Customer Care Representative will be responsible for resolving problems initiated by clients mainly in regards to plan coverage, benefits, or claims status. This is a full time, contract to hire position.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner to identify and respond to questions and problems.
- Comply with service level standards.
- Document customer interactions as deemed necessary by existing protocols.
- Provide accurate information to customers according to company policies.
- Research information as needed in order to provide verification of coverage, status, etc.
- Report customer feedback issues to supervisor (service errors/problems) and assists with the development of long-term preventative solutions.
- Follows up with providers as necessary.
- Enter new customer into proprietary system.
- Train any new staff brought on to the customer care team.
- Become familiar with all company policies and processes.
- High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 1 year of customer service experience are required, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be comfortable fielding multiple calls, experience in a call center is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.