Location: Glens Falls, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Transportation Coordinator / Load Planner. The Transportation Coordinator / Load Planner will be responsible for executing the daily planning and coordination for bulk truckload terminals and daily supervision of drivers. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Route orders daily in compliance with the transportation route guide; ensuring timely execution to meet the requested ship date.
- Operate the Transportation Management System (TMS) to route orders, track carrier performance and troubleshoot any loads that may be at risk of missing the requested arrival date.
- Plan and maintain accurate scheduling of all vehicle usage and maintenance.
- Plan and establish work schedules and assignments for all drivers and maintenance.
- Evaluate and ensure drivers are using vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- An Associate’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of logistics experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.