Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Design Engineer who will be responsible for designing commercial and municipal projects to meet client objectives and expectations. This is a full-time, permanent position. Limited field experience is required.
- Design/draft engineering plans for retail and commercial developments.
- Conduct site analysis evaluations.
- Perform site grading, storm sewer design, roads, and stormwater management calculations.
- Develop progress reports.
- Resolve any design and construction issues that may arise.
- Work within teams to develop an accomplishable timeline for projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
- Project management, design and permit experience is required.
- Must be comfortable utilizing AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office.
- Must be knowledgeable with construction inspections and certifications.
- Knowledge of Parks/Adirondack Region is highly desired.
- PE is highly desired.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.