Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to assist the Engineering Department on various civil projects throughout New York State. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits and growth opportunities!
- Assist Project Engineers and Project Managers in the concept, design, and preparation of commercial projects to meet client expectations, field surveys, and mapping.
- Prepare project reports to ensure all deadlines are met/on time.
- Assist with technical specifications.
- Design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Associate’s Degree in Civil Technology or related field is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in civil and or environmental engineering required.
- Must have working experience in AutoCAD.
- Prior experience in an Architectural/ Engineering firm desired.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Must have a Valid NYS Driver’s license.
- Wastewater and site design experience is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.