Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Engineer. The Civil Engineer will be responsible for assisting in the development of an engineering plan and all necessary materials. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist throughout the development process of an engineering plan.
- Carry out calculations and estimations on new and potential projects.
- Utilize AutoCAD to create visual aids and props for use in planning.
- Work within teams to develop an accomplishable timeline for projects.
- Research codes and fully understand codes and standards.
- Communicate with staff members, clients, and contractors.
- Prepare all design specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in civil engineering is needed.
- Must be comfortable utilizing AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must work well both independently and as a member of a team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.