Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Engineer. The Civil Engineer will be responsible for assisting in the development of an engineering plan and all necessary materials. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist throughout the development process of an engineering plan.
- Carry out calculations on new and potential projects.
- Utilize AutoCAD to create visual aids and props for use in planning.
- Work within teams to develop an accomplishable timeline for projects.
- Prepare all design specifications.
- Provide any assistance to project managers as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in civil engineering is needed, preferably in site design and land development.
- Must be comfortable utilizing AutoCAD.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must work well both independently and as a member of a team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.