Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Engineering Technician. The Civil Engineering Technician will be responsible for performing various engineering tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create CADD drafts and designs for site/civil systems.
- Research codes, applicable standards, regulations, and permitting requirements.
- Perform basic estimating for determination of construction costs.
- Write specifications and reports.
- Perform field/site visits to document existing conditions and review installed work once completed.
- Communicate and work closely with staff, clients, and contractors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
- Prior AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience is highly preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.