Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Environmental Engineer. The Civil Environmental Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing water projects. This is a full-time, permanent position that is open to both junior and senior candidates.
- Create, review, and update environmental engineering reports.
- Excellent understanding of water and wastewater/storm water design and treatments.
- Obtain, update, and maintain all plans, permits, and operating procedures.
- Collaborate with other engineers, scientists, regulatory agencies, and other specialists.
- Identify, assess and apply best management practices.
- Propose recommendations for improving and maintaining environmental performance.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience required.
- Proficient in utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred.
- Ability to implement and perform relevant administrative tasks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Municipal experience preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.