Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil/Municipal Engineer. The Civil/Municipal Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing water projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work efficiently as a team member while applying engineering principles to improve the public’s standard of living through municipal projects.
- Study, plan and design municipal projects utilizing computer programs including AutoCAD.
- Prepare bid documents and specifications for construction.
- Design, construct and maintain streets, sidewalks, street lighting, public parks, and more.
- Excellent understanding of water and wastewater/stormwater design and treatments.
- Obtain, update, and maintain all plans, permits, and operating procedures.
- Collaborate with other engineers, scientists, regulatory agencies, and other specialists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering or urban development.
- 3+ years of relevant Municipal experience required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.