Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Engineer with a managerial background who will be responsible for designing and developing various municipal projects. This is a full-time, permanent position with some travel locally.
- Collaborate/consult with other engineers, scientists, regulatory agencies, and other specialists.
- Excellent understanding of water and wastewater/stormwater design and treatments.
- Assist with planning, zoning and supporting Public Works and Code Enforcement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field is required.
- NYS Professional Engineering License is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Good understanding of, and ability to coordinate projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.