Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Planning Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position. Ability to travel to sites and meetings up to an hour from the Capital Region is required.
- Attend meetings to strategize and plan project implementations.
- Research, design, and implement city projects and transportation systems.
- Analyze city land-use plans and regional transportation systems for usability and economic impact.
- Create generic environmental impact statements.
- Develop and collaborate on various plans using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Write grants for the administration and management team.
- A degree in urban design, environmental planning or civil engineering is required.
- 2+ years of related experience is required.
- Must be a skilled public presenter with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.