Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Client Relations Coordinator. The Client Relations Coordinator will be responsible for managing insurance clients, and assisting with field marketing efforts. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Participate in client meetings, workshops, and conferences to understand sales opportunities.
- Work with sales personnel to update presentations, and schedule sales meetings.
- Discuss any questions or concerns with clients, and relay the information to management.
- Coordinate all preparation for marketing events, include scheduling, communications, and planning.
- Understand the company’s KPIs, and track their progress.
- Draft reports of statistics and results to relay to management.
- Fully understand the company’s suite of insurance products.
- Stay up to date on industry trends.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or Marketing is required.
- 3+ years of marketing/account management experience is needed, preferably in insurance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are needed.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.