Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Clinic Therapist who will be responsible for providing therapy to individuals, groups, and families. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide therapy to individuals, groups, and families.
- Complete a psychosocial assessment on clients based on company procedures.
- Develop a clinical treatment plan, based on the assessment.
- Put treatment plan into action through comprehensive explanation and coordination with clients.
- Produce documentation on all assessments, treatment plans, and clients as needed while maintaining confidentiality.
- Track all service activity, schedules, and timesheets for submission to the supervisor.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards regarding practice.
- Follow the code of conduct and rules for compliance within the organization.
- Must have the appropriate licensure: LMSW, LCSW, or LMHC.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role is required, preferably in mental health or clinic setting.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills to carry out successful assessment and implement subsequent plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for interacting with clients in a calm and comforting manner.
- Extreme attention to detail is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.